'Strategic Business Talks’ is a campaign focusing on how businesses can thrive on the other side of the COVID-19 crisis and I was invited to share my perspective on how to utilize new opportunities by embracing change.
In sum, these are my key 5 advice on how to strengthen your business in the midst of and beyond the COVID-19 crisis:
1. Stay curious and continuously engage with your customers to understand their needs and aspirations as they shift
2. Shape and sustain an organizational culture where change is possible, even preferred
3. Revise your strategy and action plan as the world around transforms in order to seize opportunity in the emergent
4. Seek to build a more robust supply chain to stay resilient
5. Dreams and aspirations of where the business aims to be in the future are crucial to take into consideration when defining new directions